Following an internal promotion, Proactive International PR is currently looking for a talented and creative Executive Assistant with a flair for public relations to join its ever-growing team.
Whether you are taking the first strides in your PR career or looking for the next challenge, we are always keen to hear from people who think PR agency life could be for them.
As the CEO’s Executive Assistant, you would play a key role in the business, with supporting our new business programme among the role’s key responsibilities and duties.
The position also offers considerable scope for promotion, with previous Executive Assistants progressing within the company. A background in public relations would therefore be desirable and the role is ideally suited to a recent PR or journalism graduate looking to start their career.
Please see below for the full job description. To apply or for further details, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Job Description
The role of the Executive Assistant is to support the CEO and the consultancy on all aspects of administration.
- Supporting the CEO with the new business programme, including attending events when required.
- Managing and updating the international partner network.
- Managing and coordinating invoicing procedures across all account teams and clients.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the CEO and other members of staff as appropriate.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments for the CEO.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post.
- Managing stationary supplies.
- Administration support for client meetings.
- Supporting the consultancy in distribution of press releases when required.
- Supporting the consultancy in tracking coverage for relevant clients when required.